Not sure about living
on campus or commuting?
We can help you decide.
Whether you will be a resident or commuter, we are excited to welcome you to Marywood University. With a variety of housing styles, warm and welcoming commuter spaces, supportive and accessible staff, and options that support your success, our campus strives to become your home away from home. Marywood's Housing & Residence Life and Commuter Programming Committee seek to provide a safe, clean, inclusive environment for all students.
Living On Campus
Transitioning from living at home to living on campus can be both exciting and overwhelming, which is why we try our best to make residential living welcoming and comforting, providing a place for students to live and learn. Marywood offers various living settings – from traditional residence halls to apartment-style living quarters for upperclassmen.
Living Off Campus
Students who become involved on campus are more satisfied with their college experience and do better academically. Through coordinated care, general advising, and other active programming, Marywood provides students living off campus with important tools to help them make a positive connection to campus.
Housing/Res Life Forms
- 2023 - 2024 Undergraduate Housing Intent Form
- 2023 - 2024 Upper-class Housing and Dining Agreement Form
- Application for Release of Housing Agreement
- Individual/Incomplete Group/Regina Housing Application
- Madonna Group Housing Application
- Summer 2023 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Woodlands Complete Group Housing Application